Sunday 10 April 2011

Jack's 3rd Birthday

Here is the other card I made, for my friend's little boy Jack for his 3rd Birthday today. Keiran had a whale of a time at his party, and we all got a great tan!

The image is LOTV Balloon Bunny  which I coloured in with Promarkers. The papers are from Holland and the buttons are white ones from Dunelm Mill, again coloured with Promarkers. I threaded some twine through them, and the little bits I cut off the ends I stuck to the right of the bottom of the image. The sentiment was printed in font, A Little Pot and I wrote the 3 on the balloon with a black fineliner.
I have entered this card into this week's challenge at Sketch Saturday.
Ta for looking, and hopefully there will be more tomorrow! :)
Lizy x

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous card well done jenniexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card, I'm sure Jack loved it!
    Thanks for joining in the fun with us this week over at Sketch Saturday :o)
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts