Sunday 19 June 2011

Birthday Fishes!

Hey again!
Here is the card I have made for Jen for her Birthday on Wednesday......don't worry......she's seen it!


I forgot to take the photo's before I wrote in it! Anyway, anyone who knows Jen knows that she is an avid scuba diver, so I decided to make a card based around that theme! The idea is that the scene inside the card is being viewed through the goggles of the diver, hence the frame of the goggles being inside the card. The coral reef is a freebie from Meljen Designs and coloured with Promarkers, and the goggles and fish are from Google images. I covered the fish with Glossy Accents and sprinkled with a little Butterfly Trails glitter for some underwater sparkle! The lettering was cut out using my Craft Robo and coloured with the old Promarkers too!

Jen liked it.....hope you do too! I am entering it into A Spoonfull of Sugar's Splish Splash challenge.
Lizy x

1 comment:

  1. This is great Lizy, very inventive, love it!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts