Wednesday 1 June 2011

Crafting For All Seasons DT Challenge #2 - Father's Day

Hello everyone!
Well here is my second DT card for CFAS where the challenge this week is Father's Day......

The image is from our wonderful sponsor for this challenge - Mami Doodles . He's coloured with Promarkers and I deliberately loosely coloured the lettering to look like a child had coloured it. The papers are red from the stash and blue from a paper stack from Holland. The zig-zag is some 'rolled papery' type thing from my stash...no idea where it's from! I finished with three random buttons!

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges......
Scrapbook Sisters - A Man's World
Craft Your Passion - What A Guy
Charisma Cardz - Boy Oh Boy!

Hope you all enjoy the challenge this week and can't wait to see your entries!
Good Luck!
Lizy x

5 comments:

  1. Super cute card! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fab Lizy. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card, love the image, he's so cute!! Thanks for joining us at the Scrapbook Sisters Card Challenge Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts