Sunday 19 June 2011

My Daddy's Father's Day Card!

Here is my card I've made for my Dad for his special day......

The stamp is LOTV Dad's The Word, coloured with Promarkers and the background is a new embossing folder I picked up in Bury yesterday. The button is from my stash and the baker's twine is from Ribbon Girl.
Hope my Dad likes it! :)

I'm entering it into the following challenges -
Ooh La La - Special Man/Father's Day
LOTV - Bring on the Music (If I Had A Hammer)
Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central - Embossing

Lizy x

2 comments:

  1. Fab male card Lizy, love that embossing folder!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card ,great embossing folder and you have coloured the little bear beautifully ,thanks for joining us at ooh la la and good luck
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts