Hello Blogland!
Well just before I head off to see Bon Jovi, I am posting the 2 cards I have made this morning. Here is the first......
The image is from Pollycraft...go check them out as they have incredibly gorgeous digis, and this one is FREE! :DI have coloured her with Promarkers and used some bits of card from my stash as backing, including the already embossed dots piece! Quite a simple card really!
I am entering it into the following challenges......
Sketch N Stash - Sketch (old-all backing papers, sentiment and Card Candi, new-image)
Charisma Cardz - White and one other colour (Red!)
Rainbow Ladies - Use a Digi
Scrapbook Sisters - Anything Goes
Ladybug Ink - Use Red
I Love Promarkers - Anything Goes
Do It With Digis - Monochromatic
Back in a mo with my second card for today....
Friday, 24 June 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My most popular posts
-
Morning LIMettes! Well one of my fave challenges today...white on white! Now I am without a laptop as it died last night so I am trying th...
-
Good morning on this (yet again) dull Saturday in August! At least we have the Less Is More challenge to get us up and raring to go eh LIMet...
-
Good morning all! Well I am off to my friend Nikki's wedding today, and I need to nip into town as I forgot to get some earrings to matc...
-
Happy LIM-day everyone! Yes it's Saturday morning and as I'm not working I've managed to get my first entry in early......unlik...
-
Good morning LIMettes! I have to be quick this morning as it's Keiran's Birthday party today so lots to do! This week at Less Is Mor...
-
Yay it's Saturday! Which can mean only one thing...the new Less Is More challenge! Which this week is a sketch. However, I have woken ...
-
Good morning! Yay it's Saturday! That means it's time for the Less is More challenge for this week which is A Touch Of Red ! Here is...
-
Goooood morning LIMettes! Well I had a fab night out here in Sawston last night with Hels, and we're heading into Cambridge for shoppin...
-
Good morning LIMettes! Well I'm not as early as planned with my entry into the Less Is More-Sketch challenge this week, due to waking ...
-
Hello everyone! What a beautiful day it is today! I'm currently sat in my newly tended back garden posting this...it's glorious! I ...
Hi Lizy. The layout & papers really work well with your image. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
ReplyDeleteTine :)
Hi Lizy,It was nice to visit your blog...Like your funny card. I only use "real" stamps I am a old fashioned girl...Anyway a bit modern as I have started my blog two months ago. Please come and visit me. Ciao from Italy Blankina
ReplyDeleteSuper cards thanks so much for playing.Enjoy Bon Jovi too. Love Cynthia x
ReplyDeleteSo cute, love the image and the layout, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
ReplyDeleteRuth x
This is lovely - I love the image too
ReplyDeletethanks for joining us this week at Charisma Cardz
Love Jan
xx
Great card Lizy, love the colours!
ReplyDeleteHelen x
Gorgeous sweet image love your embossing fab monochrome creation great take on the chall...
ReplyDeletethanks for sharing wit us at "Do it With Digi" this time..
smiles Christine digi diva xx
Gorgeous card Lizy, so cute :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Do It With Digis for our monochrome challenge
hugs Mandy xx