Hey all!
Well what a lovely day so far......I have won top 3 at I Love Promarkers! :) What with top 5 at Passion for Promarkers last week I seem to have got my colouring to a half decent standard! :D
So with further ado, here is my entry for this week's I Love Promarkers challenge which is Black, White and one other colour.
I have made this for my friend's sister's new baby girl. The image is from Pink Petticoat, coloured with Cocktail Pink, Baby Pink, Antique Pink & Almond Promarkers and embellished with lace and pearls from my stash. The paper is from the free Sweet Wishes paperstack from Papercraft Essentials. I finished with a faux stitched edge using fineliner.
Ta for looking and see you later!
Lizy x
Wednesday, 15 June 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My most popular posts
-
Good morning on this (yet again) dull Saturday in August! At least we have the Less Is More challenge to get us up and raring to go eh LIMet...
-
Morning LIMettes! Well one of my fave challenges today...white on white! Now I am without a laptop as it died last night so I am trying th...
-
Good morning all! Well I am off to my friend Nikki's wedding today, and I need to nip into town as I forgot to get some earrings to matc...
-
Yay it's Saturday! Which can mean only one thing...the new Less Is More challenge! Which this week is a sketch. However, I have woken ...
-
Happy LIM-day everyone! Yes it's Saturday morning and as I'm not working I've managed to get my first entry in early......unlik...
-
Good morning LIMettes! I have to be quick this morning as it's Keiran's Birthday party today so lots to do! This week at Less Is Mor...
-
Hello everyone! What a beautiful day it is today! I'm currently sat in my newly tended back garden posting this...it's glorious! I ...
-
Goooood morning LIMettes! Well I had a fab night out here in Sawston last night with Hels, and we're heading into Cambridge for shoppin...
-
Good morning! Yay it's Saturday! That means it's time for the Less is More challenge for this week which is A Touch Of Red ! Here is...
-
Good morning LIMettes! Well I'm not as early as planned with my entry into the Less Is More-Sketch challenge this week, due to waking ...
Such a sweet image Lizy and fab layout!
ReplyDeleteHelen x
Congrats on your awards too!
ReplyDeleteHelen x
This is such a cute image and so perfect for a pretty new baby card. Thanks for joining us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
ReplyDeletehugs
wynneth
x
Hi Lizy :)
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorable card! Lovely take on our theme this week, soft, clean and pretty.
Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,
hugs
xxalisonxx