Sunday 22 January 2012

Butterfly Fairy

Ok I decided to blog all the cards I have made so far, as I need to clear off my Chrome tabs as I have soooo many challenges open!



You may recognise this Lili of The Valley Fairy lol! Yes, more LoTV....I'm getting through the images gradually! 

I have coloured her with Promarkers and Twinkling H2O Wisteria. I then added 3 of the Stampin' Up! Sizzlits butterflies, also coloured with Wisteria and finished with tiny lilac gems. The DP's are Pink Petticoat and the flowers are my bargain buy from Hobbycraft...49p! The ribbon, lace and handmade paper are from Jen's stash and the sentiment is computer printed. Oh and the white panel was dusted with Jen's shimmery chalk :)

I actually coloured this image in a long while ago and it didn't really look right to me now as my experience has grown, but I had a little play and I'm just about happy with it now!

Challenges
 Thanks for looking! 
Lizy x

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lizy, love the image too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ proMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the lavender, roses and lace! Very pretty. Thanks for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays. See you again soon.
    Renee
    PTT DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning lizy.i really love the beautiful image and your colours and design are gorgeous ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card - love the soft colours. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lizy, my you have been busy! Lovely cards all of them, but this one is probably my favourite - love the colours and the image is gorgeous. Wonderful the way her wings are off the page, gives it such movement.

    Sarah

    PS - I can't take credit for the banana cake (it comes from one of my other passions cooking and a fav blog) here is link:
    http://www.thepinkwhisk.co.uk/2010/09/chocolate-banana-loaf-cake.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning, Thank you for playing along at The Crazy Challenge this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it's really pretty and girlie. I love the extra colour on the fairy - she really pops! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is so, so pretty!
    Thanks for joining in the fun with us this week over at Sketch Saturday :o)
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts