Thursday, 12 January 2012

Sail away, Sail away, Sail Away

Good evening bloggers, and a special welcome to my newest followers! I hope you enjoy my wafflings and crafty bits! :)
Here is a card I made this evening, while Keiran had half an hour to himself. We went to the park after he'd been to nursery and he was a bit wiped after that, so he dozed off. Of course, I took advantage! ;)


Of course, this is Lili of The Valley, and coloured with Promarkers lol! As said before, my aim this year is to use up all my pre-stamped, pre-printed images, so I'm afraid there will be alot of LoTV! And Pollycraft!
The papers are, again, Nitwit, and the same as my last male card. There is something else I have decided to do this year......when I colour my images, I am going to try to do two images in similar colours, especially male ones, and then when I print off my papers, I can make 2 cards at the same time, instead of hoarding printed paper! I finished with SU Tiny Brads and a computer printed sentiment. Oh and I did lightly shade the background with blue chalk.

Challenges

Thanks for looking! And I notice that whilst writing this this, I got yet another follower! Yay! Welcome! :)
Ok I'm off for now, but you may see me tomorrow.... ;)
Lizy x

17 comments:

  1. Lovely card Lizy - this is one of my favourite LOTV images. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it love it.. this is one of my fave LOTV stamps
    Me x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Lizy love those papers
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card hun, such a beautiful design and added detail! Thanks for joining in the fun with us at CES this week...good luck :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card Lizy, love LOTV and Nitwit - great combination. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this, great image and lovely papers = super card
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's a real sweetie Lizy! Got to make the most of those napping opportunities! Vx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card! Might even case it over the weekend ;) And great news about the magazine too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely colours Lizy, and such a cute LOTV image too! Thank you for joining in at Here Come The boys! Woo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a fab card! I love all of your papers and you have done such a great job with colouring him :) Thanks for joining us for our No Flowers challenge at Crafty Cardmakers.
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lizy, another fab card, that LOTV stamp is so cute.

    Thank you for joining us at Anything Goes

    Joanie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card the image is so cute. Thanks for joining us over at Anything Goes this fortnight. Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card. Lovely DPs and super colouring on your image. Thank you for joining us at Simply Create Too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww this is fab!
    Utterly gorjuss wee creation!

    Just perfect for the NO floral allowed challenge at Crafty Cardmakers! Thanks for joining in the fun!
    Hugs Melly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a wonderful card!
    I love this cute boy stamp from LOTV :)
    Wonderful papers, colors and design.
    Thanks for joining us at PfP,
    hugs from Maya

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is one of my fave LOTV images and I love the colours you've used! Thanks for joining us at Here come the Boys this time and good luck! Love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts