Sunday 22 January 2012

Birthday Mermaid

Ok here is the last one for now....I wanted to save this and post it in the morning so I could enter it into the Magical Mondays challenge but I'll miss the Pollycraft challenge if I do that so I'm posting now!



For a change, I've used a Pollycraft 'Swings 'n Slides' image. Again, this one has been coloured for some time, with Promarkers, but I freshened it up a little today as my skills have developed somewhat since the original colouring. The papers are just scraps from Jen's drawer and the sentiment is computer printed. The cute little fish, Ric-Rac and pearls are also from Jen...it's so nice to be 'shopping' her stash...it feels like proper shopping without the expense! ;)

Challenges

Ok, I'm off to get on with another one now! ;)
Lizy x

15 comments:

  1. Lovely card Lizy! Love the ripped paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little mermaid and I love the torn vellum. Thanks for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays. See you again soon.
    Renee
    PTT DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love the vellum. Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Lizy, love the image!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really sweet card Lizy.

    Thank you so much for joining in our Monochromatic theme at Stampalot Challenge this month, good luck and look forward to seeing you again.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty image and so beautifully coloured!
    Thanks for joining us at Digistamps 4 Joy's Colour Challenge. We hope to see you again for the next challenge.
    luv'n'huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    Digistamps 4 Joy DT Lead & Challenge Co-ordinator

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable!! I love that colored vellum or whatever that semi-transparent paper is. Very cute. Thank you for playing along with us at Digistamps 4 Joy!

    xx Star

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is very cute and I love the watery colours! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous creation hun..:o)

    thanks for joining us at SnS and good luck...!

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, what a cute image and love hue colours. Fan use of vellum too.

    Thanks for joining us at SnS,
    Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lovely card. so cute image.
      Many thanks for joining us at SnS this week.
      Hugs
      Doreen

      Delete
  11. Such a lovely monochromatic card. Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot, Ruth :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. fantastic card for our monochromatic challenge, thanks for joining us at sir stampalot this month and good luck!

    hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts