Thursday 31 January 2013

Baptism Cards and Candles

Hello!
First of all, welcome to my newest followers...it's so nice to have you here! :)

Tonight I'm going to show you some cards and candles I have made for my friend's girls for their Baptism on Sunday.


I have used the Stampin' Up! Labels die and some cross dies but I can't remember where they're from. 


The crosses were cut out of some cool double sided sticky sheets and rubbed with a subtle glitter.


The ribbons and gems are from my stash.


The sentiments are computer generated.

Challenges

Ok...need my bed now!
Goodnight!

2 comments:

  1. What a really gorgeous gift idea Lizy! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful gift idea. Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley challenges this fortnight. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts