Saturday 26 January 2013

Sketch Saturday #243

Good morning Sketch Saturday fans!
Di you have lots of snow where you are last night? we had almost 6 inches! And it all looks gorgeous out there today! :)

Anyway, it's our new sketch over at Sketch Saturday so here is my card...


Isn't she cute?! I used the star she is holding as inspiration for the rest of the card and found this Back 2 Basics paper pad which gave me my colours. The embossing folder is by Crafts Too.

A closer look

I finished her with a little sparkle on her stars


We are sponsored this week by

And you could win

Our sketch

Challenges


Ok, I'm calling a snow day, so get crafting! ;)

7 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely card.Fab image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really sweet card Lizy - love the image and fab papers. Have a lovely day. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. pięknie, po prostu pięknie...

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Love the colour combo and that image is just the sweetest! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pretty lizy.i love your colours and design and really gorgeous image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet and girly Lizy!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lizy
    Fabulous card....
    Hugs Sylvie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts