Wednesday 16 January 2013

Tri-Fold 30th Birthday

Good evening!
Well I broke my pledge to be here more didn't I? :( I am sorry. I have been busy, and somewhat under the weather again...I just don't seem to have completely got over the cold I saw the New Year in with! It keeps mutating into another type of cold! Oh well, for now I feel up to crafting, so here is a quick card I made today.

It's using up some more of my random stash!



I have used another set of the numbers from Ribbonbox and simply attached all the elements to this tri-fold card blank...that simple! The card blank is one Jen gave me months ago!

Challenges

Thanks for stopping by. No more pledges...just hope to be back soon! :)

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty. Thanks for joining us at Divas this week x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts