Sunday 6 January 2013

Less is More - B&W with a TOUCH of colour

Hello!
I have made another card to enter into Less Is More's challenge this week, which is

Black, White and a Touch of colour.

I have gone for my usual colour combo for this one...a bit of pink!

I was inspired by one of Jen's cards actually, with black as the main colour.


I stamped the Flowering Flourishes by Stampin' Up! image in white ink several times to get the desired effect. The flower is just a piece of material that I punched into a circle, then cut into a spiral before rolling into the flower shape. It was actually just lying on my desk, unused, and has been for quite a few months, so I'm glad to have finally used it!

You may have noticed that I said this was another card for the challenge...my first one, with a slightly unusual colour addition, can be found here.

Thanks for coming for a peek and see you soon!

5 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous one Lizy!
    Well done on using your scrap of fabric, what a great flower!
    Thank you again.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooohh very pretty!! Love your pink flower...love the whole card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous hun... love the flower

    Thanks for joining us
    Jen xx
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stylish lizy.the corner flourish is stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts