Sunday 11 May 2014

Stunning Swallowtail, framed!

Well hello my lovelies!
How is your weekend going so far? Did you watch Eurovision? I saw a little of it...there were some better entries than usual weren't there?

Anyway, back to something I am slightly more interested in. I have been at it with the picture frames again! I think you will be seeing a lot of these from me in the near future as I have been frame shopping this weekend!

So this one has shown the absolute best of this stunning Swallowtail stamp! As it is such a huge stamp (this frame is 8x8in) it often only gets a part of it shown on cards. I stamped it in Versamark onto Watercolour Card, and heat embossed in Smoky Slate, before water colouring in Tempting Turquoise.


The background stamp is En Francais and is also Smoky Slate. The sentiment is from Sweet Essentials and I added a row of Basic Rhinestones to complete it and give a little sparkle.


Here is the stunning detail of this stamp. Really, it is definitely the best butterfly stamp I've ever seen!


Stampin' Up! products I used
Sweet Essentials Clear-Mount Stamp Set Swallowtail Clear-Mount StampEn Français Versamark Pad - by Stampin' Up!Smoky Slate Stampin' Emboss PowderSmoky Slate Classic Stampin' Pad6 X 9 Watercolor Paper - by Stampin' Up!Aqua Painter - by Stampin' Up!Tempting Turquoise Classic Stampin' Pad
Please click on the pictures to find them quickly in my online shop.


As the weather seems to have taken a turn for the worst, I'm not too bothered that I am working today. Are you getting your crafty on? If so, enjoy! ;)


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful soft colour palette and I do love the butterfly.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats a stunner, adore your butterfly and the colour is fab x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic project and adore the cool colour tones you have used. Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely. The soft colours really caught my eye.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love making frames too i found them so satisfying.
    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  6. so stunning lizy.i love the blue and beautiful butterfly ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts