Friday 30 May 2014

Fantastic Stampin' Up! joining offer!

Good evening all!

I wanted to share something with you today...the reason I joined Stampin' Up! 

Around 3 years ago I bought my first Stampin' Up! item, and soon after I joined a Stampers 6 group where the more I bought, the more I began to fall in love with all their stamps, papers, dies, inks, etc. So in November 2012 I took advantage of a fantastic joining offer and signed up, with the intention of being no more than a hobby demo. Then I made and blogged a card with some paper piercing on and a few people ordered the Paper Piercing Essentials pack from me. I then realised that I could actually do more with Stampin' Up! than I thought I could! 

I am now a Silver 1 demo, with a small, but growing team of demos, and I am loving every minute of it!

So why am I telling you all this?
Well it's because Stampin' Up! have another one of their fantastic joining offers starting today! If you have been thinking of joining for a while, but just needed a good offer to push you a little, now's your chance!


Yes, just £50!!! 

There are other reasons to join now too...

*The brand new annual catalogue! - As an active demonstrator, you will be able to take advantage of the pre-order period for the new annual catalogue which starts on May 30th! This means you can even add pre-order items to your starter kit!!

*The brand new Autumn/Winter catalogue! - You will also be able to get your hands on brand new products during the pre-order period, beginning August 1st, before the general public!

*20% Discount! - You get all your products at 20% cheaper than non-demos, and you can also earn extra when your sales/purchases reach certain targets.

*£55 worth of products - Choose your products from the catalogue...anything you like!

*2 months free DBWS! - The online business site and shop service that allows people to buy directly from you is usually £8.95 per month, but you can get started straight away for free!

*30% Discount on your first order! - Place an order of £150 within your first 45 days as a demo and not only will you qualify for hostess credits (free stuff!), but you will also get 30% off your order!

*Free business kit including catalogues, order forms, invitation postcards, etc! - Everything you need to get started as a business demo, if that is your plan!

So all in all, a pretty good deal isn't it? Oh and you do know that Project Life and Blendabilities can also be added to your starter kit from 30th May too right? 

Phew! What a lot of info! The £99 joining offer is also still available and will run alongside the £50 offer, so you can choose how to join!

Oh there is something else too... I like to welcome new demos to my t'INKerbelles team with a little gift from me...


Along with a Demonstrator Handbook, I will also send you your very own notebook, useful for party planning, business notes, or, like me, your wish list! And there's a little gift in a pretty pouch too! See the blank space on the notebook? What name shall I put on it? It's waiting just for yours!

If you would like any more information, or a chat about joining, the benefits, how it all works, then please do contact me. I would be very happy to talk you through everything and I am always here to give you any support you need. 
This offer is only available until 30th June 2014.

I look forward to hearing from you soon!





1 comment:

  1. Love the gifts you make for your down-line - I do love those papers too!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts