Saturday 3 May 2014

Boy Christening card

Hello everyone!
It's Saturday which can mean only one thing...a new sketch at Sketch Saturday!
I decided to use the sketch to make a card for a christening I'm going to tomorrow...

I used the lovely Trefoil Cross for this card, stamped in Baja Breeze. Yes I know it's retired but I find it the best 'baby boy' colour. 


The ribbon is Whisper White Organza Ribbon and the paper is printed from MDS. I created the sentiment on MDS and after cutting it out into a strip, I punched the edges using the Petite Curly Label Punch. I finished with a Whisper White Candy Dot.

Stampin' Up! products I used
Trefoil CrossWhisper White 5/8 Inch Organza Ribbon - by Stampin' Up! Baja Breeze Patterns Designer Series Paper -- Digital DownloadPetite Curly Label PunchNeutrals Candy Dots
Please click on the pictures to find the products directly in my online shop.

I also made a matching memory tin but I'm not showing that until tomorrow...just in case my friend sees it, so do pop back and see it then :)

We look forward to seeing your entries this week!

I am now off to do a 5k park run with Keiran, then we are going to The Well Being Farm for his birthday party...he will sleep well tonight! ;)

Have a fab Saturday!


2 comments:

  1. so stylish and classy lizy.beautiful delicate colour and i love the intricate cross ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Lizy! Hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts