Saturday 17 May 2014

Sketch Saturday #310 DT card

Hi all!
Today I have my card for this week's sketch at Sketch Saturday. 
First, the sketch...

And now my card...

I used Stippled Blossoms and Feel Goods for my card, stamped in Crushed Curry and Wild Wasabi. 

Here are close ups of the fabulous flowers from this brilliant 2 step set. These flowers are so easy to stamp using a Stamp-a-Majig. Simply stamp the main flower, then the detail over the top...beautiful!
And here is the whole card...

Do you recognise the same Designer Series Paper as I used in yesterday's card? In case you missed it, I used Afternoon Picnic DSP, this time I distressed the edges with my distressing tool. 
This card is a lot less CAS and a lot more fussy than I have been used to lately, but I think I really like it! So much so, I may just make it into a Stampin' Framed!

If you would like details of the products I used today, please see yesterday's post. 

If you would like to place an order for any of the current products I have used here, please feel free to contact me, or alternatively you can order direct from my online shop (the link is over in my sidebar>>>)


I am going to be enjoying an awesome day in Telford today at our Regional St5ampin' Up! training...I may even get a sneaky peek of the new catalogue!


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful and fresh! Love those roses. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour scheme on this card Lizy. Will dig into my offcuts box again for this week's challenge. Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous lizy.stunning pretty flowers and the yellow is beautiful ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card Lizy, love the roses and coordinating papers. Hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts