Tuesday 6 May 2014

An altered tablet cover

Hi everyone!
Did you have a nice day yesterday? I went on the local Mayday walk with Keiran and my parents and tried a little pond dipping and maypole dancing...it was fun!

Today I have something a little different to show. I recently got a new tablet and so needed a cover. I looked around but I couldn't find any I really liked, so I decorated my own!


I used Flowering Flourishes and heat embossed it using Pool Party Stampin' Emboss.


While it was still heated, I added Iridescent Ice Stampin' Emboss for a little sparkle. I finished with some bling! 

What do you think? I do have one tip for this...make sure your heat tool is properly hot before you emboss, then it is in contact with your case for as little time as possible.


Stampin' Up! products I used
Flowering Flourishes Clear-Mount Stamp SetVersamark Pad - by Stampin' Up!Pool Party Stampin' Emboss PowderIridescent Ice Stampin' Emboss Powder - by Stampin' Up!
Please click on the pictures to order directly from my online shop

I love making things my own....so much more fun than buying off the shelf!

Have a great Tuesday! :)


6 comments:

  1. Mmmm - great idea - must try this - great design, super project!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliant idea, I love it!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my kind of crafting - great idea Lizy - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful love it, its so simple xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts