Saturday 6 September 2014

A Christmas star!

Good morning Sketchers! 
It is my DT week over at Sketch Saturday this week, so not only have I designed our sketch, but I have also donated the prize!

This is what you could win!

So here is this week's sketch...


As you know, I like quite clean and simple cards, so the sketch, and my card, reflect that. 


I used the lovely Bright & Beautiful stamp set and matching Stars Framelits, teamed with Champagne Glimmer Paper. That paper really is sparkly, honestly!


The word 'Noel' is die cut from the Wondrous Wreath Framelits set and finishes the card nicely I think. I inked the Cherry Cobbler cardstock with matching ink to give some depth. I finished by colouring a Basic Rhinestone with a Cherry Cobbler Blendabilities pen.

This card is actually just one part of a larger project I have made, the rest of which you can see here. It is a beautiful 3D hanging Christmas decoration and matching box using the same Bright & Beautiful bundle...it really is stunning so do go have a look...here is a little sneak peek!


Enjoy the sketch and I will see you tomorrow!





2 comments:

  1. Love the layered star - fabulous card and sketch Lizy! Hugs Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow so stunning lizy.your layered star is fabulous ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts