Tuesday 30 September 2014

Crosses of Hope for a Christening

Hi everyone!
Well I know this is late...I actually had this card on the Sketch Saturday challenge blog in time, I just hadn't had time to blog it! Anyway, here is my DT card for this week's challenge. First the sketch...


I made my card for my friend's lovely daughter's Christening this past Sunday.


I used an old favourite stamp set, Crosses of Hope, as I love this particular cross from it! I embossed the background using the Lacy Brocade TIEF, and finished with some butterflies from Papillon Potpourri.


I heat embossed the cross with Silver Stampin' Emboss, then added it to my MDS generated sentiment, which I mounted onto a panel of Silver Glimmer Paper for a little sparkle. 

Have you ever thought about joining Stampin' Up!? Well, I have some exciting news about an incredible offer for you tomorrow! So do pop back then to find out more!




5 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts