Saturday 6 September 2014

Pinkies Autumn/Winter 2014 blog hop!

Thank you for joining us on another Pinkies Blog Hop! We're showcasing lots of gorgeous projects 
using products from the new Stampin' Up!® Autumn/Winter Catalogue. Simply use the buttons at the 
end of each post to keep hopping!

Hi everyone!
Did you come from Kim's blog? Wasn't her project gorgeous?

I bought so many products from this gorgeous new catalogue that it was a tough decision what to use for this blog hop! I eventually decided that I wanted to use the Bright and Beautiful stamp set and matching Framelits.

I decided to try something a bit special, so this is what I came up with...


I always make some sort of Christmas decoration for my home every year, so this is where the idea came from. I used Champagne Glimmer Paper for the hollow part of the star, and die cut 6 of them using the largest of the Star Framelits. I then heat embossed 6 of the medium star stamp in Gold Stampin' Emboss and die cut them with the matching Framelit. Each of the stars were then stuck together, and the centre one was hung in the middle using invisible thread. I finished with Rhinestone Basics Jewels, coloured using the darkest Cherry Cobbler Blendie.


I made a matching box out of our new 12x12in Kraft cardstock and decorated it with matching stars and Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding. 

I also decided to make a matching card as I love this set so much! A Cherry Cobbler card blank, a layer that I inked with matching ink, and lots of stars. 


The word Noel is die cut from Very Vanilla using the Wondrous Wreath Framelits.


That Champagne Glimmer Paper is so super sparkly...I just can't get it to show properly in a photo!



I hope you enjoyed my projects today and that they have helped to inspired you!

It's time for you to move on to the next wonderful Pinkie on the blog hop, our very lovely Michelle! She has made something really beautiful for you to see!



I hope you have a wonderful Saturday and enjoy the rest of the hop!



19 comments:

  1. WOW what a beautiful ornament and such a pretty box to send it in, beautiful projects Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh both projects are just amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Lizy the decoration is a real stunner! I love that you made a matching box too - perhaps to store the star in for future Christmases?! And look at the dimension on your card?! I love your projects. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Lizy, your ornament is really stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lizy - this is mind blowing. Your star decoration is so clever - I want to make one too! - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - stunning and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is GORGEOUS, Lizy! I love the paper and the layering. It looks STUNNING against the Cherry Cobbler paper. The inked edges creates a wonderful depth. Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lizy, wow love these decorations. fabulous colour too.

    Hugs Erin xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Three fabulous projects Lizy- love that 3D star!! I think that SU Glimmer paper is the best quality on the market!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Absolutely gorgeous! The card is wonderful the box is fantastic but the ornament is, well something else!!! Love, love, love it. It is beautiful and looks so graceful and fluid. Just looked at your videos too – oh my, one for this ornament would be wonderful. Thank you for so much inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful projects! You're a star!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my word. Just fabulous. I love them all. Your card is particularly stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a gorgeous collection of projects x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lizy, I LOVE it! I can't wait to get hold of the stamps and framelits in my next order. Thanks for even more inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lizy - all 3 projects are amazing!!! Love 'em all, although I think my favourite is the decoration. No it's the box or maybe it's the card .... Thanks for sharing! Nx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the stars! What a great set of coordinating projects!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous projects Lizy! Love the ornament. What a great idea!
    x Caro

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts