Wednesday 10 September 2014

Endless Wishes for Christmas

Hiya peeps!
I would like to extend a very warm welcome to my newest follower Kim...I hope you enjoy my blog and get lots of inspiration from it! :)

I'm back with a cute and simple Christmas card today. I recently got a pack of All Is Calm DSP, and wow! It is stunning! It is a gorgeous soft combo of Pistachio Pudding, Lost Lagoon and Smoky Slate...beautiful! So here is a tiny little bit of it...

See...isn't it lovely?! The sentiment is from Endless Wishes and stamped in Lost Lagoon and Pistachio Pudding. As they are Photopolymer stamps, it was really easy to line up these two separate words!


 For the topper I die cut both snowflakes from Dazzling Details Glimmer Paper using the Snowflake Card Thinlit set. I added a Basic Rhinestone, which I coloured with the lightest Old Olive Blendie, just to make it stand out a little. Can you see how very super sparkly that Glimmer Paper is?? Love it very much!!

Here is what I used...
I used the lovely sketch at CAS(E) This Sketch as inspiration for my card :)


I have a lovely day of crafting and church planned today, then taking Keiran for his swimming lesson...happy Wednesday!


7 comments:

  1. Happy Wednesday to you to lovely Lizy :) What a gorgeous card - so CAS and elegant! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great CAS card - love the way you have done the sentiment and that paper is delish!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Lizy. Very pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is so pretty! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous CAS card Lizy!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgeous lizy.i love the pretty snowflake ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolute gorgeous glittery goodness!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts