Tuesday 2 September 2014

Stars of Joy

Good morning!
Well today life finally gets back to normal! Keiran goes back to school and routine will be restored! Hopefully that will mean I get to craft and blog more!

Today I want to show you something I made using the lovely Star Framelits and a die from the Wondrous Wreath framelits.

I embossed the Cherry Cobbler star with the new Lucky Stars Embossing folder, and added the Champagne Glimmer Paper star. 


I added the Very Vanilla 'Joy', die cut from Wondrous Wreath and finished with a Basic Rhinestone, coloured with a Cherry Cobbler Blendie.

I love this colour combo...it's classic with a modern twist...lovely!

Have a lovely day today, and I'll be back tomorrow with a little gift I made for my fella Mike :)



9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card love the design and colours. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and so elegant.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lizy, I'm back (bet you didn't even know I'd gone!?!) Anyway - I love the card design, the colours are fab, and the Glimmer Paper is just gorgeous (another one to add to my wish list). Have a good day. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty card love the colour

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're earlier than us Lizy, the schools don't go back until the end of the week here. Love your beautiful star card and the colour combination is fab! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow love this. Gorgeous colours x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent CAS-ness with just the right amount of holiday glimmer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so stunning lizy.i love the stylish design and colour combo ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts