Tuesday 23 September 2014

Lullaby Baby

Good morning!
I hope you had a great weekend? I did! I went to Harry Potter Studios on Saturday, and London on Sunday. It was a really fun weekend, but now I'm back and blogging!

So I am going to show you a card I made for a commission...a cute new baby card...


I used some gorgeous DSP for this card...Lullaby...isn't it sweet? I used the cute bunny from the Baby We've Grown stamp set.


The sentiment was created on MDS and I finished with some Baker's Twine and three pearls.

Here is what I used...
So would you like to see some photos of our weekend away? Ok...go on then!

Here is my very own little Harry Potter!

Keiran with a Sabre Toothed Tiger at the Natural History Museum


And here he is reflecting at the poppies at the Tower Of London. This really was an incredibly moving experience, to think that for each poppy, a UK military life was lost in the First World War....

And there are still more poppies to be planted...so sad.

With that, I hope your day is a worthwhile one...






4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and thank you for sharing your own little Harry Potter.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely baby card - the bunny is so cute! Looked like you & Kieran had fun on your weekend away. Kieran makes a fab Harry Potter! The poppies are amazing - I have never seen such an evocative piece of war art/act of remembrance - it is so moving. Enjoy your day Lizy. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the simplicity of this Lizy. It makes it look very elegant. Lovely colours too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Lizy. Looks like you had an amazing weekend. X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts