Wednesday 9 March 2011

Flutterby inspiration...

Good evening everyone!
Well I am back from Weight Watchers, and I'm pleased to say, that even though I feel like I have done nothing but eat this week, I have managed to lose 1/2 pound! Yay! :)

Anyway, time to share today's creations with you all...I hope you've got time...there may be quite a few posts!
So this card was inpired by the Flutter By Wednesday's challenge and inspirational photo of blue sky and daisys.
This gorgeous paper is from a Kate Knight paperstack, free from a magazine last year. The butterflies are the very popular Tonic punch, and I sprayed them with spray mount, and brushed them with some blue shimmer eyeshadow! I coloured the tag in the same way and stamped the greeting in Versamark before brushing with eyshadow. I added the blue organza ribbon, a 'chocolate box' bow and gems. I finished by cutting the lettering out on my Craft Robo and glued it down with a Quickie Glue pen. I think this is a very 'summery' card...let's hope our summer skies are as blue this year!
I have also entered this card into the Paper Pretties Ribbon challenge.
Thanks for looking!
Lizy x

4 comments:

  1. Pretty card, love that paper, and ribbon. Thanks for joining us at FBW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Lizy! Love the soft blues and the pretty paper you chose for the background. Very pretty way to add ribbon too. :) Thanks for joining us at Flutterby Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So soft and delicate!! Very pretty! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! I love the placement of the butterflies. Thanks for joining us at Flutter By Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts