Friday 11 March 2011

Easel-y 50!

Well yet again, the world has woken to another natural disaster. I send my prayers and thoughts to everyone in Japan and all the other countries that are likely to be affected by this. I hope the nuclear disaster is averted too.

This seems somewhat frivolous now, considering the troubles in the Pacific, but here is my card for today...hope to get a couple more on later but in case I don't, get chance, here's one!
I made this for an order, but inspired by the challenge at Charisma Cardz this week...easel cards! They are one of my favourite styles of card to do at the moment because they are different and you can do so much with them!
The papers I've used are Pink Petticoat, the main image and butterflies are from Ribbon Box and the ribbon is from my stash. I finished my card with a few gems and a printed sentiment. Hope to see you all later on, if I'm not too tired from work!
Lizy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts