Thursday 17 March 2011

Football Crazy!

Hello Thursday!
Well I was intending to go do some gardening but my little lad stayed in bed til 11am and I didn't want to go outside til he'd woken up. When he finally got up, it was raining! So after downloading all the wonderful kits from Shabby Princess, I decided it was time to have a go at the LOTV challenge for this week, which is a Sketch by Bev. And I immediately knew what I was going to do!
I decided on this image because I wanted to try the Shabby Princess papers! These ones are from the Moody Blues kit. I coloured the Football Crazy image with Promarkers, though it was a while ago so can't remember the colours. I also coloured the buttons with Promarkers to match.

Hope you like it! I am entering it into LOTV Challenge 88 and CES Challenge 27-Men Only

See you later!
Lizy x

5 comments:

  1. Love this Lizy great card xx jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabby card I love the LOTV image lush colours.
    Thank you for joining us over at CES Challenges, good luck.

    Hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute and I love the way you have used the sketch :D
    Thank you for joining us at CES and good luck.

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super boy's card. Love the colours you have used.
    Thank you for joining with us at LOTV this week. :)

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Julie! You have such gorgeous creations here! It's been a pleasure browsing your blog!
    Hugs, Iulia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts