Thursday 10 March 2011

Say it with Flowers!

This one is for the LOTV challenge this week... Say It With Flowers.

The really cute image is Spring Bunny With Daffodils. Well Daffs are one of my favourite flowers so I couldn't resist when I saw this challenge! I coloured it in with Promarkers (Cool Greys 4,3,1, Baby Pink, Pear Green, Meadow Green, Gold, Pumpkin, Yellow & Blender). I cut it out with my largest circle Nestie, and matted onto a green Scalloped circle Nestie. The green and yellow papers are from my stash, as is the ribbon. The faux stitching was added with a rollerball pen as I don't have any fineliners. The flower embellishments are from The Works bookshop. (It's amazing the crafty stuff they have cheap in there!)

Well this has really got me into the spring mood! (Even if the weather is absolutely horrid!)
Well I really must get to work on Sarah's card... And then to work! So maybe see you later! :)
Lizy x

2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card! Love the simple neat look of it and the lovely soft colors! Beautifully colored image too!
    Hugs, Iulia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lizy, your card is beautiful! I love that ribbon and the springy yellow!
    Thanks for joining the Lili of the Valley Challenge this week!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts