Saturday 21 April 2012

How Charming!

*if you are looking for my Sketch Saturday DT card, please scroll down*

Good morning LIMettes!
I have an invasion of friends to my house this weekend, so this will be the only crafting I will get chance to do! I cleared out my craft room yesterday, and I'm hoping my mojo is around here somewhere...it's been on holiday and it's time it came back!

Ok so here is a slightly late card for this week's
challenge at Less Is More


I simply embossed a panel using the free folder that came with my Texture Boutique all that time ago, and added a charm to the ribbon...simple!
I'm slightly late because Keiran's Dad turned up to pick Keiran up 10 minutes early, for a change....just as I was about to post my card!
Anyway, have a fab weekend everyone!
Lizy x

24 comments:

  1. Hi lizy
    Fabulous card .... Very nice ....
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats a fab embossing folder... love it

    jen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful less is more card, love the charm....

    ReplyDelete
  4. It may be simple Lizy, but it's really pretty!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suepr quick again Lizy
    Beautiful card, love the mix of embossing
    Enjoy your weekend

    Thank you so much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning CAS card. Love the simplicity if it, love the little touch of blue, use of texture and great charm.
    Love Sheila x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is SO CUTE!!!! Loving that gorgeous charm! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So simple but very effective and the charm gives it a lovely touch. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely elegant card, the embossing looks fab

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely and the charm is very pretty
    Nicky

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, love the WOW cards but I've not managed to produce a good one myself yet! Simply stunning hugs Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your card Lizy xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab card again Lizy,.... yes I suppose it was late for you lol !love that pretty butterfly charm also :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is lovely Lizy. Very clean and simple but so very pretty.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the sectional embossing folder :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. A beautiful CAS card Lizy!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Lizy, wow that is a great card. I don't know exactly why, but I am everytime fighting with the embossing folders, your card is another great inspiration!
    Hugs Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the embossing folder you have choosen,
    simple elegant

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the elegance of this Lizy. The different embossing gives lots of interest and the charm looks beautiful suspended from that pretty ribbon. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is absolutely fabulous! LOVE the baby blue with all that white! Gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Lizy gorgeous card love it!

    Tina
    X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts