Sunday 8 April 2012

Mojo Monday 70th Birthday

Good evening all!
I had a wonderful day at my market yesterday! I sold lots of cards and met a fab lady, another single Mum, who I will be in contact with lots I think!

Anyway, I had a commission for a 70th Birthday card for a Mum to make today, and here it is...

The dp is Kate Knight mag freebie, the butterflies are Stampin' Up!  Sizzix Embosslits, and the rest is from my stash!

Challenges

Thanks for popping by and I hope you're having a fab Easter weekend! I'm taking Keiran to Knowsely Safari Park tomorrow! :)
Night!
Lizy x

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card, love the colours and little butterfly touches! Thanks for linking up to The Crafty Pad's challenge this week. Estelle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lizy,
    Your card is so sweet! Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Pad

    Venus
    http://weheartpapercrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Lizy, so pretty!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card, love the embossing. Have fun at the safari park....

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card lizy.stunning pretty colours and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts