Monday 16 April 2012

Fairy Birthday Postcard

Hello everyone!
What a gorgeous Monday...sun is shining, even if it is a little chilly!
Ok, first of all, sorry for not being around much. I have a lot on my plate at the moment, but also, I'm just not liking this new Blogger Interface. I can't navigate it as easily as the old one and I seem to miss an awful lot of stuff! And it's just not as much fun when you can't find things as easily. I will get there I guess...eventually!

Well today is the start of a new challenge over at Ooh La La and this week our theme is


Here is my card...
I have used images and papers from the newest cd-rom, Fairies & Blooms, and the Card Candi and ribbon are from my stash, and that's it!

Challenges

Cheers for popping by...hopefully I will bback to my usual crafting and blogging self soon!
Lizy x

10 comments:

  1. Fab card, love the postcard.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card lizy.i love the postcard :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is soo fabulous - I love the image and the shape! Thanks for joining us this week at 2 Sisters Challenge Blog!
    Hugs,
    Valentina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lizy this is gorgeous I do love the image you have used and the design with the post card at an angle it looks super.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card - such an original idea too!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous design, love it!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, pretty colours! Thank you for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Lizy.
    Thanks for joining us for our Fantasy challenge over at Crafty Cardmakers.
    hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful colour palette!

    Thanks for joining in with our Fantasy challenge at Crafty Cardmakers.

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts