Friday 20 April 2012

Pampered Pets!

Good afternoon all! 
I have had such a busy day today! I had a bunch of errands to run this morning, then I popped in to see how Jen's kitchen is getting on...you don't want to know lol! And then, after chatting to Jen, I decided to have a craft room sort out and clear out! I have got rid of a lot of bits that I've been hanging onto for some time, with no real intention of ever using them lol! So blog candy, blog hops and charity shops beware!

Anyway, here is a card I made the other night and forgot to post!


It is all made using freebie Pampered Pets goodies from a magazine ages ago! I jazzes it up with some Spellbinders dies and 2 handmade flowers, made from 'blind' fabric!

Challenges

Right I better get to the train station to pick up the first of my guests for this weekend! I have 5 people staying with me from Rochdale, Cambridge, Edinburgh, Madrid and Holland! It's gonna be a great weekend! See you in the morning for my Sketch Saturday DT card and my Less Is More card (hopefully!)  :)
Lizy x


9 comments:

  1. Lovely soft colors, beautiful borders and flowers - a really sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet card with that adorable little pooch coming out of the purse. Blind fabric! Brilliant idea! Thank you for using the Frosted Designs Sketch. Please play along again next week. Beverly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, I really adore that little pup in the purse, just too adorable. Also love the flowers and the way you used the die cut piece, nice! Thanx for playing along with us at at Frosted Designs. Aloha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, love those rolled flowers.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card lizy.fab pretty colours and design ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lizy. I love your rolled flowers in this card! So pretty. Thanks for linking this up to Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like all your diecuts and those cute flowers, thank you for joining our challenge at Frosted Designs, hugs, martina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very elegant card Lizy :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card - so very stylish! :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts