Monday 2 April 2012

Less Is More - Photo Inspiration #2

Evening all!
Yay I got to make another card for the Less Is More Photo Inspiration challenge! Here is a reminder of the inspiration...

And here is what it inspired me to make...



Now I learnt how to make these gorgeous flowers at the Sincerely Yours show in Leigh in March, and I fell in love with them! They are made entirely of Card Candi from Craftwork Cards. Aren't they stunning?! And a great way to use up all your Candi! 
I didn't actually have the pink I wanted so I coloured white Candi in using Regal Rose Stampin Up! Marker. The leaves are Martha Stewart snowflakes cut in half and coloured with Pear Pizazz.

Now you're going to be super impressed...I have actually filmed a video tutorial on how to make the flowers! However, I seem to be having trouble uploading it...any advice anyone? I can't get it on here at all, and I have tried to get it on You Tube and Facebook but I'm only getting to about 10% uploaded, then it freezes! I don't know what else to do!

Anyway, if I can manage to do it, I will get it posted :)
Goodnight for now
Lizy x




9 comments:

  1. This is lovely Lizy, the flowers are super!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a simple, elegant, effective card.

    I do hope you can get the tutorial up, I am intrigued Lol x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lizy, Gorgeous card, I love your ingenuity well done the flowers are fab! Good luck with getting the video loaded, can't help with any advice though, Gay xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So that's how you got the multi-coloured flowers! Brilliant way to use card candi and snowflake leaves too....genius :0) love theCAS design.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very clever flowers and pretty card :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card again Lizy, love the pretty flowers too. Sorry not a clue about uploading a video though, ...try Mr google ! :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. How clever, they look terrific

    Thank you very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  8. simple, elegant and precious. I love

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts