Tuesday 24 April 2012

Yo Ho Ho!

Good evening everyone!
Ok no post since Saturday...sorry! I really am so busy with life these days. I am hoping that once the next few weeks are over, I can get back on track somewhat!

So it was my gorgeous, wonderful son Keiran's 4th birthday today! My goodness...where have the last 4 years gone?? He's had quite a fun day, I think! Presents and a picnic before pre-school where he had a tea party and cake, then off to Pizza Hut for tea with myself, his Dad, and his Nana, Grandma and Auntie! Oh and more presents! Bless him! He is fas asleep now, shattered but happy! :)

Anyway, what kind of Mum would I be if I didn't make him a card? So here it is! I was up til almost 10pm last night finishing it though lol!


He is having a Jake and The Neverland Pirates themed birthday party on Saturday so I themed his card to match! I found each of the characters on a colouring page on Google and coloured them with Promarkers. The background is also created with Promarkers. I hung Skully (the parrot) on acetate so it looks like he is flying!

Challenges

Well I'm shattered too so I'm off to bed...night all!
Lizy x




11 comments:

  1. Fab card, glad he had a lovely day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fabulous step card...love the dimension and all the little pirate images...thanks for joining in the Shopping our Stash B challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous fun card lizy.stunning design and images :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lizy this is just brilliant, full of fun! Thanks for joining us at LCI.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on Kieran's birthday. I am sure he just loved the card you made for him. It's a real beauty. Thanks for joining in the fun at Totally Gorjuss this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fab card, loads of work gone into this one, love it Lizy. Thanks for playing along at Here come the Boys challenge. Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so lovely and fun birthday card for a little boy :) Thanks so much for joining our Birthday challenge at PMS Digital Makeover Challenge.
    Hugs and smiles,
    Eret

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lizy this is such a great design! A really lovely card for a Tiddly Peep! Thanks for playing and sharing your work with the DT at Here Come The Boys! Woo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow....I love the style of card and all those sweet little characters. Absolutely stunning!
    Thanks for joining us at Ladybug Crafts Ink Challenge this fortnight.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant card Lizy, loving the stepper card fold and those images are totally FAB.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun card, Kieran must have loved it so much! Thanks for joining us over at SOS this past week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts