Wednesday 11 April 2012

Vintage at Ooh La La

Good morning! And happy Monday!
Although it was chilly here, it was a lovely bright weekend here, for the most part :)

So today brings a new challenge at Ooh La La and this fortnight it's

VINTAGE

Front

 Inside
This wonderful image is Powder Blue from Passion For Fashion. The only added extras are the lace, the knot 'clasp' and the pearls. I left it very clean on the front as I wanted the inner to be the main event.

I can't wait to see what you come up with as I need vintage inspiration lol!

Have a lovely Monday!
Lizy x


7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lizy, loving the blue shades, I love the clasp on the front too Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwwww Lizy this is stunning, it has both quality and elegance and best of all it is vintage which I totally love.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. simply stunning love the fastener on the front of your gorgeous card
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous image for your sophisticated card to open on to Lizy - love it! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this is fantastic.i love the stunning image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts