Sunday 17 August 2014

25 years of wedded bliss!

Hello crafty peeps!
How are you today? I am here, late again, with my DT post for this week's Sketch Saturday! I had the card made, but just didn't get round to writing up the post! So here is our sketch this week...


Anyway, I went to the silver wedding party of Mike's boss last night, so of course, I needed a suitable card. So here is what I made...


I used a few Stampin' Up! bits and a few bits from my stash to make this. I used MDS for the sentiment, The hearts are from the fabulous upcoming Autumn/Winter catalogue, from the Snowflake Card Thinlit Die set, and the ribbon is the gorgeous Whisper White Organza Ribbon.


The other items are from my stash which is gradually diminishing, finally!

The card was very well received and I was even told I should've brought some business cards to hand round! Oh well...must be better prepared in the future!

So how will you interpret out sketch this week? 

8 comments:

  1. Lovely card Lizy. So glad your husband's boss liked it.

    Hugs, Vannessa

    P.S. Feel free to offload any old stash to me :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. I hope you had a lovely evening
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning silver wedding card xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous silver wedding card Liz. Great job x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful and elegant card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card ever elegant love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Silver Wedding Card Lizy - love it!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super elegant Lizy - beautiful! Hugs Deb

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts