Thursday 28 August 2014

Video Tutorial for Wondrous Wreath and NEW AUTUMN/WINTER CATALOGUE!!

Helllloooo!!
Ooooh can you tell I'm excited??? Well I have a VERY good reason to be! Today sees the launch of the much anticipated Autumn/Winter catalogue, and you are going to LOVE it!!

click picture to view

To celebrate, I have a little video tutorial for you, to show you the revolutionary new way Stampin' Up! have made it even easier to line up your stamps and matching Framelits!

This is the card I have made, which I blogged last week...


It is created using a 3 step stamping technique, and uses 2 Framelits to die cut it. Now while that sounds complicated, I can promise you it isn't! 

Check out my tutorial and you will see...(it's only just over 11mins long, and some of that was spent stroking the new catalogue...yes I know, I need help! ;)


Isn't the new system great?? I hope you found it easy to follow and will have a go yourself!

If you would like to order any of the items from the new catalogue, please click on the link to my online shop, over there on the right>>>>>>
or do contact me and I will be more than happy to help!

Have a lovely day and see you soon! :)


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful wreath and I hope you have a wonderful day.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful - I used my stamp set and dies yesterday and today - SU have made this really easy to line up - super tutorial - great card!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great video Lizy. Very clear instructions. Love the card x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts