Sunday 10 August 2014

Autumn/Winter Sneak Peek for Sketch Saturday!

Hello hello!
I am here, (a bit late, but better late than never!) with my Sketch Saturday DT card. And here's an exciting bit...I have made my card using a sneak peek stamp set! And it is a 'aherm' Christmas card!

Let's have a look shall we?


This gorgeous little Santa is from the brand new, not yet available, Get Your Santa On...isn't he cute?? I coloured him with my wonderful Blendabilities pens.


The DSP is a retired one from last year, Season of Style, but it is now available on MDS...yay! 

I feel like Christmas is on it's way now, after the weather we have had today...stay safe all of you who are experiencing this awful weather!
See you tomorrow!



9 comments:

  1. Love the simplicity, the image pops x
    Sandie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute love the background xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, I love the Santa.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Christmas card Lizy love the design - I've just got this on pre-order and I love it!
    Permission to case??
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really lovely card, Santa's sentiment is great! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fab card Lizy! I love that cheeky Santa and it looks as if you're loving those blendies! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's been too long, Lizy, since I visited my SS team mates' blogs. My bad! But as I can't actually craft at the moment I thought it would be a good opportunity to do a little blogging. I love this cute juggling Santa and your simple red and white colour theme. I'm going to have to get a wriggle on with my own Christmas cards soon. Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts