Friday 29 August 2014

Bright & Beautiful on a Friday!

Good morning!
I have a lovely card to show you using the lovely new Bright & Beautiful stamp set from the brand new Autumn/Winter catalogue today!

Isn't that star just gorgeous?!! I have stamped it in Lost Lagoon, then heat embossed the sentiment from the same set in silver Stampin' Emboss Powder, after first stamping in Versamark.


You can see the embossing better here. It is really lovely and gives quite a shimmer to the card. I finished with some stars punch from Silver Glimmer paper using the punch from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack. The whole panel was then popped up on Dimensionals onto a Lost Lagoon card blank.

If you would like to order anything from any of the catalogues, please do feel free to contact me, or click on the links on my sidebar >>>>>>>>

Do you have anything planned for today? I am working, gym, then crafting some commissions, then it's the final of Got To Dance...yay!
Enjoy your Friday!




6 comments:

  1. Simple but beautiful, love it!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Lizy, love the snowflakes.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning lizy.i love the star and great wording stamp :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lizy thank you for your comment on my card fireplace.

    Your card is gorgeous love it.
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts