Thursday 21 August 2014

A Blooming Birthday!

Good morning!
Ooops I'm a tiny bit late with my post for this week's CAS-Colours and Sketches challenge...I forgot today was Thursday!

Anyway, here I am and here is our challenge for this week...



This is not a colour combo I would normally think of, but once I used it I rather liked it! 


I have used the lovely Flower Patch photopolymer stamps for all of this card...as they are clear as opposed to red rubber I get perfect placement all the time as I can see where I'm stamping!


The sentiment was coloured using two Stampin' Write Markers before stamping, and the flower was cut using the matching Flower Fair Framelits. I really love how the matching dies make crafting so much easier! 
I finished with a Basic Rhinestone Jewel which I coloured using my Bronze pen from the Skin Tone set of Blendabilities. Oh yes, and I doodled a border too :)

I shall be back tomorrow with a card made using yet another sneak peek product from the Autumn/Winter catalogue! :)

I am now off to take Keiran to a gymnastic camp for him to have a go....he's so good at throwing himself around aimlessly that I think he'll quite enjoy doing it with some guidance!

Have a great Thursday and see you tomorrow :)


5 comments:

  1. So pretty Lizy - I love this stamp set and the possibilities are endless! Hope Keiran has a great time hurling himself about! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Lizy! I love the delicate images to make the background! And your hand drawn border is a perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple and sweet design! I really like the doodled border and the single bit of bling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful - love the border - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts