Wednesday 13 August 2014

Snowflake Flip card!

Good morning!
I am continuing the Christmas theme this morning...do I here an 'oh no!!!' ? Haha well I have to get started sometime! ;)

For this card, I have used the fabby new Snowflake Card Thinlit Dies to make this wonderful flip card.


I embossed the right side of the card using the Festive Flurry EF, and added die cut words from the Framelit set. The sentiment in the middle is stamped onto a punched out Artisan Label, using the 


The snowflakes are cut out of Silver Glimmer Paper, as are the words. I finished by colouring a gem using a Coastal Cabana Blendablilities...how amazing does it look??!!

I haven't entered any challenges for a while, so I am entering this into a couple....

I hope to show more samples from the Autumn/Winter catalogue this week! Enjoy your Wednesday!





7 comments:

  1. Morning Lizy, ooh a lovely Christmas card - love the colour (another one to tick on my list!!!) and I just adore the Glimmer Paper - gorgeous card. Have a great day! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Lizy, loving the design.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is fabulous - mine arrived late this afternoon, so I am hoping to have a play tomorrow - thanks for sharing!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely fun card with the flip snowflake. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Christmas. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is just the cutest card ever what a lovely image too and the layout is perfect for our challenge over at “ Sparkles Christmas Challenge Snowflakes “ good luck and hope to see you again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous card! I love the colour and a great design too!
    Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty, thanks for joining us at CCAYR this month.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts