Wednesday 27 August 2014

FREE stamps and Framelits? Yes please!!

Hello!! 
Have you been thinking about getting a die cutting machine but haven't got round to it? Well now there really is no excuse!! Check out this incredible offer!!


If you buy a wonderful Bigshot from me, you can choose one of the brand new bundles of stamps and Framelits absolutely FREE!! 
Depending which bundle you choose, you could save up to £47.50!!! This is seriously one of the best promos I think I've ever seen! 

You will also be able to buy any of the other exclusive bundles at a 15% discount. 

This incredible offer is available until 31st August, so grab yours while the timing is good!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts