Friday 31 October 2014

A little bit of Brussels!

Helllooo!
I realised yesterday that I haven't really shared a lot from my trip to Brussels earlier this month. I think much of the reason is because I, sadly, lost a lot of my photos. Somehow, my memory card got corrupted...it's a good job convention is in Brussels again next year then! I will share a few of the photos I do have at the end of my post.

Luckily, I do have photos of the beautiful pillow gift I gave to my lovely convention roomie, Paula! What do you think of this?


Yes, I played with the fabulous Curvy Keepsakes die again...sorry but I just can't resist! I used the stunning I Love Lace stamp in Silver Encore ink, and added some lovely Silver Glimmer Paper leaves, punched from the Bird Builder punch.


I finished with a couple of little flowers from the Pictogram Punches, and a couple of Rhinestones Basic Jewels. Can you see the candle inside? Don't worry, it's not a naked flame! It is a battery powered candle! I created some handmade Washi Tape to go round it using masking tape. I simply stamped the I Love Lace stamp onto the masking tape...it looks really effective and just finishes the candle nicely.

Oooh almost forgot! Can you see a little something else in there??


There was a beautiful Swarovski Crystal bracelet inside!

Ok, so, as promised, here are a few of my favourite pictures from Brussels...

First, the very beautiful square at night...

This fella was carved from pure chocolate!

Some veeerrrrry expensive chocolates!

Le Mannequin Pis...(yes...it's a little boy weeing!) (and I do mean little!)

Some of Pierre Marcolini's stunning chocolates and Macaroons...




 The very lovely Shelli being presented with all our birthday cards, especially made for her!


And finally, some of the lovely ladies who I enjoyed spending Sunday morning with...Tanya Paula, Shelley and Lisa...

We had the most wonderful time, (and a LOT of chocolate!) and I can't wait to do it all again next year!

Have a lovely Friday!






7 comments:

  1. Fabulous project and your photographs are fabulous, yummy chocolate.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous make and I hope you brought back lots of those scrummy chocs x
    hugs
    sandie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had an amazing time. Belgium is very close to my heart as I was born in a little town there. Your gift was amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lizy this is a gorgeous project and I love your photographs. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks fabulous lizy and i love the stunning gift you gave to your room mate ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait either Lizy and thanks for bringing back some fabulous memories! What a beautiful pillow gift that is - I think you are single-handedly responsible for the amount of I Love Lace stamps being sold at the moment! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts