Friday 17 October 2014

Convention Swaps 2014

Hello!!
Well I am at convention, and I have no doubt that I shall be doing a lot of swapping today! For those of your that don't know, we Demos make little sample items using current products, when we meet up we swap them...it gives us the chance to see products we may not have, give inspiration for ways to use products we do have, and most of all, meet, chat, and catch up!

So today I am going to show you my swaps! I made 2 different types using almost all the same products...


The little box is made using the fabulous Curvy Keepsake Thinlit die, and I decorated it using the I Love Lace stamp in Gold Encore Ink. I used Champagne Glimmer Paper and the Bird Builder Punch for the leaves, and Pictogram Punches stamp set Cherry Cobbler Ink and Itty Bitty Punches for the flowers. 


I used the same for the little 10cm x 10cm card, but also used our new Kraft cardstock for the base and the sentiment panel. The sentiment is from Lots of Thanks.

Did you spot the lovely Washi Tape on the candle?? Here is a close up...


Ok...I have a confession to make...this isn't Stampin' Up! Washi Tape. In fact, it isn't even Washi Tape! It is masking tape, and once I wrapped it round the candle, I rolled it over the I Love Lace stamp! Isn't it effective?! 

So tomorrow, I will be sharing a birthday card for a very special lady...do pop by for a peek!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts