Thursday 2 October 2014

Thank you Papillon Potpourri

Good morning everyone!
Wow it was cold here in Bolton this morning...bordering on frosty!! I guess winter is well and truly on the way!

Anyway, it's time for our new challenge at CAS-Colours and Sketches and this week it's Jacqueline's colour challenge...


So here is what my card...

I used a Crumb Cake card base and added a layer of Soft Sky (I used Core'Dinations card, which is retired) after I punched the butterfly out of the corner using the Elegant Butterfly punch. 


I then inked up one of my Papillon Potpourri stamps and pressed the punched butterfly onto the stamp (for perfect placement). I finished with my sentiment from Lots of Thanks, which I inked up using Crumb Cake and Lost Lagoon Stampin' Write Markers.

Have you seen our new promotions by the way?? It is a wonderful opportunity to join Stampin' Up! AND/OR save extra on inks, card and stamps! See the links on my sidebar, or check out my post here for more info! It really is exciting!

I hope you have a lovely day today...I shall be working on projects for a crafty afternoon tea with 30 ladies this Saturday! I'm so excited I can't wait! :D



2 comments:

  1. Very understated, very CAS, very beautiful. Brilliant job, Lizy
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful lizy.gorgeous colours and i love the pretty butterfly ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts