Wednesday 8 October 2014

Brrrrruuuuummm!!!!

Hello everyone!
Monday was my lovely fella Mike's Birthday, so obviously, I had to make him a card! He loves motorbikes, and even has one...no idea what make it is but it's red. So guess what I put on his card??

It had to be a red bike right?! I got this wonderful image from MDS, resized it to the size I needed and printed. I then coloured it using my Cherry Cobbler Blendabilities. 


I stamped the sentiment from Remembering Your Birthday, which I coloured using Cherry Cobbler and Basic Black Stampin' Write Markers. I alternated the colours mainly because I couldn't decide what colour to do it! I threaded Black Chevron ribbon through the sentiment panel.

I actually didn't leave this card to the last minute to make, for a change! In fact, I almost had a moment where Mike saw it on my desk a few days before...ooops!

I'm linking my card up to the challenge at SU-per Challenges this week...

Keiran also wanted to make a card, and when he does I let him loose on my old stash of retired SU and non-SU stamps. This is what he made...

Didn't he do a great job?? It is entirely his own design and he stamped it all himself!

I'm off to the gym now...working on next year's bikini body lol!



7 comments:

  1. I bet there was some celebrating going on in your neck of the woods! Both yours and Kieran's cards are stunning! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liz, what a great card you have made!! Thank you for joining our SUper challenges

    Hélène

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for seding your card in at SU-per Challenges! I really like the way the motor turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lizzy, this is an adorable entry for SU-per Challenges. Thank you for joining!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lizzy, It is a gorgeous card! Thank you for participating in the SUper Challenge.
    I just love Kieran's card!! Great job.

    Sandra :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great card. Thank you for joining our SU-per challenges

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful card. Thanks for joining us at the SU-per challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts