Thursday 30 October 2014

Brrrrummy Birthday!

Good morning!
It is time for our latest challenge at CAS-Colours and Sketches, and this week, as it's the 5th week, it's the double! Yup! A colour combo and a sketch!
So here is Jacqueline's challenge for you...
I was initially a little stuck with the sketch, but then in a flash of inspiration I came up with this...


I have used a retired stamp for the dune buggy, but the rest of the products are current. I stamped the chevrons from Work Of Art, in Chocolate Chip, onto a couple of Essentials Wooden Elements...don't you think they look like tyre tracks?


The sentiment is from Remembering Your Birthday, and I attached the ribbon with staples.

So after an initial struggle, I am quite pleased with my card!

We're looking forward to seeing your cards this week...go on...push yourself out of your comfort zone!



2 comments:

  1. stunning male card lisy.fab design and image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your use of the wood elements here. You did a great job keeping this sketch minimalistic - I had a hard time with it, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts