Wednesday 22 October 2014

More Kinda Eclectic

Hi everyone!
As I promised yesterday, here is another card I have made using the Kinda Eclectic stamp set.


First of all, I stamped the leaves in Mossy Meadow, stamping off in between each stamping, to give some depth to the colour. I then added a Bermuda Bay butterfly, for which I used the Elegant Butterfly Punch to punch out.


The split sunburst was created by placing a piece of card onto my card blank, then stamping onto the card front, then when the spare card was taken away, there was room for the sentiment!


I finished with a few gems and there it is!

So last night we went to play on the 2p machines and discovered that we could also win prize tickets, which got Keiran very excited! Guess where we're off to now?? ;)
Enjoy the rest of your evening!
Lizy xx

5 comments:

  1. Hi Lizy your card is beautiful. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fab card. Great colour and design x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Lizy, love the butterfly.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear, sounds like you're all becoming hardened gamblers Lizy! Love the cards and what a great idea to make the split flashes with that sun image. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts