Tuesday 21 October 2014

It's Kinda Eclectic!

Hello everyone!
Well, although I am back from convention, I am not at home...I am on holiday with my two lovely men at Haven in Filey, N. Yorkshire! It is very blustery today, but we had a lovely day in Scarborough...I haven't been there since I was a little girl! It was very sunny, if windy, and we had a really nice day.

By the way, would you like to see what lovely goodies we each got from convention??
Ok....here you go....


Sooooo much lovely stash!! 

So, we came back to the caravan, and while Mike cooked tea, (yup...I had tea cooked for me!), I had a little bit of a crafting session!
Here is one of the cards I have made, using only items I got from convention! 


I have only brought this one stamp set with me as I wanted to see what I could do with just the one set! I used each of the 2014/16 In Colours, some Linen Thread, an embellishment from the Essentials Wooden Elements, Bitty Butterfly Punch and my Stampin' Write Markers and Watercolor Pen.


I coloured the wooden embellishement using Hello Honey ink and my Watercolor Pen, so it matched the sun element of the stamp set. 


I then picked out the different words in the sentiment using Lost Lagoon, Blackberry Bliss and Mossy Meadow, to reflect sky, the butterfly and grass. 

I did actually make 4 cards today...pop back tomorrow to see another version using the same stamp set!

Before i go, here is a very windswept photo of the three of us on Scarborough Promenade!


I think we're off to play on 2p machines now...have a good evening! 
Lizy xx


3 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts