Saturday 18 October 2014

Happy Birthday Shelli!!

Good morning Sketchy fans! 
It's time for our new challenge at Sketch Saturday, and this week Debra has designed our sketch...


As this post goes live, I shall be at the Stampin' Up! Convention in Brussels! It is Stampin' Up! founder Shelli's birthday this week so we were asked to design a card for her if we wanted to, and, all being well, they were all presented to her yesterday! 

So here is the card I made...


I started off with some DSP from the Back To Black paper stack and once I decided to use this sentiment from Feel Goods, I thought Daffodil Delight would brighten the card and give a lovely contrast.


I inked the stamp with Stampin' Write Markers so that I could highlight the word 'sunshine' in Daffodil Delight. I finished with some Basic Black Chevron Ribbon, Daffodil Delight Seam Binding, a stamped and punched flower from Petite Petals and a Rhinestone coloured with a black marker pen.

I chose this particular sentiment as, thanks to Shelli and Stampin' Up!, there are a lot of happy Demos and customers out there, and Shelli is one shining example of positivity! 

Happy Birthday Shelli!

Have a lovely weekend and hopefully I will be back with convention news on Monday!



3 comments:

  1. lovely card like the black and white with a dash of yellow x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning and stylish lizy.i love the black and yellow combo ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Lizy and I love the pops of yellow!

    Hugs, Vannessa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts